Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Get to know Lickel Staff: Mike Munson


Name: Michael Munson
Hometown: Wamego, Kansas
College: University of Kansas, Community College of the Air Force, Manhattan Area Technical College
Any kids, siblings, or pets? Four unique children: 1 daughter McKinzie & 3 sons Charles, Nicholas, & Grayson
-Six brothers & Three step sisters
-Two pets: 1 tortoiseshell cat named Caliegh (very mellow and likes to keep to herself, unless she wants attention), 1 Shiba Inu dog named Chewy (very hyper, loving, energetic ball of fur)
Perfect weekend agenda: Being outdoors: camping, hiking, and fishing with family.
Dream vacation spot: Ireland: The belated honeymoon that my wife and I were wanting, but never quite happened.
Favorite type of project to work on: It would have to be any project with my children…their minds are so diverse and full of imagination that the things they create are astonishing and insightful.
Most watched show on Netflix: Supernatural; my children are intrigued by the unknown, plus it is a great way to spend quality time with family.
Favorite musician/band: This continuously changes and depends on what is going on in my life…but a few of my favorite are Papa Roach, Nirvana, Nelly, Linkin Park, Colt Ford, Dierks Bentley, GNR (Guns and Roses), Eminem, Rag’n’Bone Man, Disturbed…and many more, but I will stop there for now.
Summer or winter? To be honest, I would prefer autumn: not too hot or too cold and the camping weather is perfect!
Favorite ice cream flavor: Never really thought about which one I favor over any other one...I usually try a new flavor everywhere I go…and sometimes it doesn’t work out!
Dream super power: Hands down…it would be teleportation, no explanation needed here!
Favorite sport to watch or play: I really enjoy watching football on T.V., however whatever sports my children are playing I enjoy watching in person!  As for playing…whichever ones my children are interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment