Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Get to know Lickel staff: Michael Taylor

Name: Michael Taylor
Hometown: Warrensburg, Missouri
College: Kansas State University
Any kids, siblings, or pets? I have one little sister and a few dogs.
Perfect weekend agenda: My perfect weekend would probably involve a lot of relaxing and
brewing a beer.
Dream vacation spot: My dream vacations have always revolved around seeing the history and
monuments around Europe.
Favorite project worked on (school or work): My favorite project to work on was a church
renovation and addition in Italy when I studied abroad.
Most watched show on Netflix: House of Cards
Favorite musician/band: It depends on the day
Summer or winter? Winter, I hate the heat and humidity of summer.
Favorite ice cream flavor: Peanut Butter
Dream super power: Super Speed, The Flash was always my favorite superhero.
Favorite sport to watch or play: Olympic Ping Pong

No comments:

Post a Comment