Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Friday, January 6, 2017

Get to know Lickel staff - Aubrey Morris



Name: Aubrey Morris
Hometown: Lawrence, KS (Home of the Jayhawks! Rock Chalk!)
College: University of Kansas
Any kids, siblings, or pets?  Kids? No. Siblings? Yes, two. (an older brother and a younger sister) They’re pretty cool…I guess. Pets? Yes, one. He’s a polydactyl cat, Boogie, a.k.a. Boogie Monster, a.k.a. Snookums Baby.
Dream vacation spot: There are so many! Machu Picchu, Peru; Cuba, Copenhagen, Denmark; New Zealand; Morocco; the list goes on and on…and on…
Favorite project worked on: At KU, I worked on a hypothetical project for a site along the Chicago River. It was a sustainable, large-scale, mixed-use project in one of my favorite professor’s classes. Six multi-family luxury housing towers “grew” out of an enclosed commercial center. I had a great partner for that project which helped too.
Favorite music: It’s a wide range of Disney, classic rock, alternative, country, pop, and hip-hop, and in no particular order.
Summer or winter? I prefer Spring.
Favorite ice cream flavor: Sylas and Maddy’s, in Lawrence, homemade Maddy’s Mud and Peanut Butter Freak ice creams. Mmmm….
Hidden talent: I can tumble…still, after years of retirement from gymnastics.
Favorite sport to watch or play: To watch? KU Basketball! I was born and raised a Jayhawk, so it only makes sense! To play? Volleyball is my favorite, both sand and court. I like to go running as well. I play on a kickball team every summer too. That’s a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment