Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Friday, June 17, 2011

Our BBQ Review


Today I'm providing a BBQ Review of
Mr. Epps KC Barbeque


To start... it's a little tough to find.  It's located on Kaw Drive (or Highway 32) which parallels I-70, and is somewhat close to Turner Diagonal FWY.  It shows up on Google, so that's the easiest way to find him. 

 Terry Epps doin' what he does best!!!!

So far I've only had the ribs and the beef sandwhich, but I was blown away by both.  For the sandwhich, I ordered the double decker beef with fries ($7-$8)....so it's bread-beef-bread-more beef-bread.  And the fries....mmmmm!  He uses some kind of seasoning on the fries that make it as tasty as the BBQ itself.  You'll want to clean your plate!



The ribs.... what else do you want me to say!!
Also...in the typical greatest places to find the greatest food...the building is not much too look at.  But like I said, those are the places that serve the greatest food, and the prices are awesome as well.  I drive by this place twice a day, every day on my way to work...and it took me 4 years to finally stop in.  IDIOT!!  Well, Mr. Epps is now one of my favorite Kansas City BBQ places.  If you've the interest to find a new favorite, I encourage you to stop in!

See...it's even handicap accessible!

No comments:

Post a Comment