Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Intern series: Grace Kennedy


Name: Grace Kennedy
Hometown: Bloomfield Hills, MI
College attending: University of Kansas
Major: Master of Architecture
Perfect weekend agenda: sand volleyball, BBQ in the back yard, bonfire
Dream vacation spot: beach house in Duck, North Carolina
Favorite ice cream flavor: Gold medal ribbon
Salty or Sweet?: Sweet! Dark chocolate is my guilty pleasure.
Mild or Spicy?: Mild. I won't order wings spicier than medium.
Cats or dogs?: Dogs. Big dogs. I grew up with labs and St Bernard's. 
Favorite sport to play: Water polo. I am the President of KU's co-ed water polo team.
Fun fact: I have a wooden spoon named Claus. He's my travel buddy . Don't believe me? Here is a picture of Claus and I in Prague.(above)
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving. My mom makes the best cranberry sauce!
Favorite movie?: Any Disney movie. I love Mulan, Lion King, Princess and the Frog, etc. There are so many great ones!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment