Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Intern series: Emily Hays



Name: Emily Hays
Hometown: Herington, KS
College attending: University of Oklahoma
Major: Architecture
Perfect weekend agenda: Sleeping in, drinks with friends at the lake with a bonfire, swimming, and boats
Dream vacation spot: Anywhere by the water
Salty or Sweet? Salty-always
Mild or Spicy? Spicy-I’m not always attuned to what I can handle
Cats or dogs? Dogs! I love animals, but will only own a dog
Fun fact 1: My eyes change color based on my mood
Fun fact 2: I can put lipstick on without a mirror
Fun fact 3: I am injured often enough that my friends suggested I start a blog documenting them
Favorite Holiday: Autumn…I love it so much I consider it a holiday
Favorite movie: Ink (2009)
Favorite book: The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
Favorite color: Orange
Favorite sound: tie: Leaves rustling, rain

No comments:

Post a Comment