Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Monday, April 17, 2017

Get to know Lickel staff: Frank Shahlari






Name: Frank Shahlari
Hometown: Overland Park, KS
College: University of Kansas
Any kids, siblings, or pets? Daughter named Ruby and a son on the way. 2 Bichon Frises  (Layla and Sophie)
Perfect weekend agenda: Sleeping in late and getting to Costco at prime sample time. 
Dream vacation spot: At a beach with my wife, white sand and cold beer. 
Most watched show on Netflix: How I Met Your Mother
Summer or winter? That’s tough - I like summer weather, but I like that I don’t have to do lawn work in winter. 
Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chunks and hot fudge on top.
Dream super power: Teleportation – it would make my job a lot easier.
Favorite sport to watch or play:  KU Basketball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment