Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Get to know Lickel staff: Amanda Mihelcic





Name: Amanda Mihelcic

Hometown: Lenexa, Kansas

College: The better of the two Kansas schools…K-State 😊

Any kids, siblings, or pets?  I have an older sister named Emily and one time I had a beta fish.

Dream vacation spot: I refuse to pick just one- there’s too many to count! So, basically I just need to win the lottery and travel the world.

Favorite music: Cliché response but I listen to pretty much anything from classic rock to rap- just depends on the mood I’m in. Feeling determined? Something catchy and motivating. Feeling pensive? Soft pop/country. Need to run/work it out? Something with a good beat. I even break out the polka music every once in a while!

Summer or winter? I’m a summer girl through and through, but those perfect fall nights for bonfires are a close second.

Hidden talent: Not really hidden talents just kind of “quiet” talents, but I can play the guitar and piano and have been known to break out in song on the rare occasion.

Favorite ice cream flavor: Cake batter. Or vanilla with marshmallow fluff.

Most watched show on Netflix: I cycle through It’s Always Sunny, Last Man Standing and New Girl the most.

Favorite sport to watch or play: Growing up I played most sports so I don’t have a favorite per say, but there is nothing like snowboarding down a mountain. As for favorite sport to watch it’s a tie between baseball (GO ROYALS) and basketball.

1 comment: