Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Get to know Lickel staff: Amanda Augustine

Name: Amanda Augustine
Hometown: Overland Park, KS
College: KU!
Any kids, siblings, or pets? I have one older sister, who is about to have her first baby, and I have one fur baby: Dewey a chocolate lab mix.
Most watched show on Netflix: The Office, with Parks and Rec in close second thanks to the influence of my husband, who is usually in control of the remote, but I’m not complaining about the choices!
Favorite musician/band: Hanson will always be in first place, but they are tied with any project from Andrew McMahon
Summer or winter? I love summer, although I like looking outside when it is snowing, just not that it has to mean it is cold. I used to lifeguard and other than the cold days, it was the best highschool job I could have had
Favorite ice cream flavor: Cookies & Cream
Dream super power: Being able to instantly have clean and styled hair with the snap of my fingers. The real process is such a time waster, but it must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment