Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03 Image 03

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Get to know Lickel staff: Megan Reese



Name: Megan Reese     
Hometown: I lived in Odessa, MO until I was 5, ever since I have lived in Blue Springs, MO.            
College: K-State, although if I had my choice it would have been Mizzou
Any kids, siblings, or pets? No kids yet, 1 older sister and 1 dog named Kal-El (my husband is a Superman nerd)
Perfect weekend agenda: I really like just sitting on the couch with my dog and watching netflix or reading all day.
Most watched show on Netflix: currently it is Gilmore Girls, although normally I watch random documentaries or crime show type things
Favorite musician/band: Eli Young Band
Summer or winter? I prefer the fall
Favorite sport to watch or play: Definitely football. I have always been a Mizzou fan, I am pretty sure I bleed black and gold because I am also a Steelers fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment